Hey! I'm Wendy
Just a 25 soon to be 26 years old girl who loves books & that includes smelling them & admiring them on bookshelves | coffee & tea addict | professional car karaokeist | dog lover | avid movie & TV watcher// Cali, LA.
- Vampire Academy series
- The Hunger Games
My name is Tina.
Grew up in sunny California and love all things arts - cooking, baking, sewing, and DIY!
I've had a fondness for reading for as long as I can remember. I enjoy the exuberant feeling of getting lost in an epic series. I select my books based on a strong protagonist, primarily a self-sufficient woman who is both emotionally and intellectually independent.
My favorite genre is dystopian. I'm not too fond of contemporary since it takes away the senses. A book needs to inspire and awe me in order to capture my interest.
Facts about me:1. Fav series in order: Daughter of Smoke and Bones, A Throne of Glass, Shatter Me, Mistborn
2. Fav genre: Dystopian, Historical Romance, and Time Travel
3. Fav authors: Orson Scott Card, L.J. Smith, Laini Taylor, Sarah J. Maas, Lois Lowry
Hi, I’m Shon.
I love to eat, watch TV/movies and read books. Also, I make and sell jewelry. But mostly I just eat, watch TV/movies, read books and drink way too much coffee.
Fact about me:
- Favorite books: Harry Potter series, Vampire Academy series, Catching Fire, Divergent and The Winner's Trilogy.
- Favorite genres to read: Comic, Crime/Detective, Fantasy, Manga, Mystery, Suspense, Thriller and Young Adult
- Ffavorite movies: Star Wars saga, Harry Potter series, The Avengers series (include all the stand alone movies & TV shows in MCU) and The Thin Man collection.
If you would like to know more about us or if you have any questions or comments email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Facebook.