Dreamology by Lucy Keating
Published April 12th 2016 by Harper Teen
Genres: Contemporary, Romance, Fantasy, Adventure, Young Adult
Rating: 5 of 5 stars
Review by: Tina
For as long as Alice can remember, she has dreamed of Max. Together they have traveled the world and fallen deliriously, hopelessly in love. Max is the boy of her dreams—and only her dreams. Because he doesn’t exist.
But when Alice walks into class on her first day at a new school, there he is. It turns out, though, that Real Max is nothing like Dream Max, and getting to know each other in reality isn’t as perfect as Alice always hoped.
Sometimes dreams are sweeter than reality but real life can be just as sweet when you actually live it.
This is such a delightful short read. The story is about a dream girl meeting her dream boy (by happenstance) for the first time in real life. And in reality he isn't the perfect optimistic boy who is always looking for an adventure. He is a serious model student and athlete and won't let any uncertainty get in his way of disturbing his perfect life.
The story not only tugs at my heart strings but their connection and interaction is so sweet. My absolute favorite is reading their dream sequences; they are beautiful, adventurous, and full of imagination. It brings childhood nostalgia and I yearn for those easy lazy smiles again. (Ah now I'm nostalgic for Bridge to Terabithia...
Tangled 'N' Books Currently Reading
- December (14)
- November (17)
- October (12)
- September (20)
- August (15)
- July (16)
- June (17)
- Shon's May Reading Wrap Up & Book Haul
- Wendy's Review: Crown of Midnight
- Dreamology by Lucy Keating
- Top Ten Tuesday #25: Ten Books I Feel Differently ...
- Shon's Most Anticipated Summer Releases!!
- Shon Review: The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Tril...
- Shon's BEA / BookCon 2016 Book Haul
- Shon Review: The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Tril...
- Wendy's May TBR
- Wendy's Review: Cinder
- Wendy's Review: Reign of Shadows
- Top Ten Tuesday #24: Ten Websites I Love That Aren...
- Wendy's Review: Throne of Glass
- Captive Prince Series
- Shon Review: Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevie...
- Shon's May TBR & Most Anticipated Releases!!
- Shon's April Reading Wrap Up & Book Haul
- April (5)
- March (12)
- February (11)
- January (13)
Adult Adventure Blog Tour Book Haul Book Review Book Tag Bookish Can't-Wait Wednesday Contemporary Dystopia Erotica Fairy Tales Fantasy Fiction Friday 56 Giveaway Historical Fiction Horror Humor Magic Manic Monday Mystery New Adult Paranormal Paranormal Romance Reading Wrap Up Releases Retellings Romance Science Fiction Shon Sunday Post Supernatural TBR That’s what HE said Thursday Thriller Thursday Thrills Tina Top Ten Tuesday Waiting on Wednesday Wendy Young Adult
Powered by Blogger.