Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #42: All About Books You Read Because of Recommendation



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is All About Books You Read Because of Recommendation -- Ten Books I've Read Because Of Another  Blogger (Or Book Person) or Ten Books I Read On Recommendation From People Outside Of This Community or you could talk about recommendations of books you read from other sources -- a magazine, a podcast, a "because you read this" algorithm.

 

This is a list of books I'm adding to my TBR based on recommendations!

 

Tina's Picks 

 
The Novice (Summoner Series) by Taran Matharu
 
 
 
The Dreamer (Dreamland Series) by E.J. Mellow
 
 
 
The Bone Witch (series) by Rin Chupeco
 
 
 
 
Steelheart (Reckoners Series) by Brandon Sanderson

 
 
Fire and Blood (series) by Victoria Scott
 
 
 
The Stars Never Rise (series) by Rachel Vincent
 
 
 
A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird series) by Claudia Gray
 
 
 
Replica by Lauren Oliver
 
 
 
Sabriel (Abhorsen series) by Garth Nix
 
 
 
The Paper Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg
 
 

 

11 comments:

  1. All of these are on my TBR! Steelheart especially I really want to read!
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I hope I can get into it as easily as Mistborn

      Delete
  2. awwww I so want to read The Summoner! That cover is amazing!
    Also Fire and Flood... I heard that one is really good!
    Thanks for stopping to our TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fire and Flood, A Thousand Pieces Of You, and Replica are all on my tbr too, and I'm dying to read all of them. I'm definitely going to have to check out the other ones from your list that I've never heard of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Yes the pile gets bigger and bigger but there are so many great stories out there.

      Delete
  4. Awesome books! I'm currently reading Replicas and enjoying it

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Firebird trilogy is one of my favorite ongoing series right now - I can't believe it's ending in November! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete