Thursday, May 18, 2017

Thursday Thrills 5/18/17


Happy Thursday Thrills!
We made it through another week and I can feel the weekend getting closer. Speaking of getting closer, This Thursday Thrill, consist of getting to know ecah other. I found 5 most asked questions (book related) and if you would like to answer some of the questions, leave a comment with your answers. Happy Thursday! 

1. Libraries or Bookstores?

Bookstores, shopping for books is my favorite thing to do.  

2. Hardcover or Paperback ?

Paperback, It's just so much easier and comfortable to read paperbacks. Hardcovers are used for display and pleasure lol. 



3. Hard copies or Ereaders? 


HARD COPIES please. (I like the smell of books). 



4. Bookmarks or Dogears?


Bookmarks, but sometimes I'm in such a rush I use the dogears. Guilty. 



5. New books or Worn Books?


New all the way, just because they have a nice fresh smell but I like a little worn to give it a vintage touch.

Hope you enjoyed these quick thrilly questions. 
Don't forget to answer the questions on the comments below so I can get to know you a little better.
Happy Readings
Xo,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment