Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Shon's May 2019 TBR

Happy First Day of May, Bookworms!!

I can't believe it's May already! Though I have to say, I'm super excited for it to finally be here. Not only because I have a really awesome TBR this month,  but also we are hosting our first Readathon, Love In Bloom Readathon runs from May 13th to 19th! I will be posting a separate TBR for the Readathon so keep an eye out for that.


This month I have a pretty awesome TBR planned out! It's full of awesome new and upcoming releases, as well as a few older releases. 


So many things to look forward to this month. Let's get started with my May TBR!!

Books I'm Reading:




    









So, yeah... in case you didn't notice, May is going to be an AWESOME month for books!  I am going to try to read as many of these as I can, and I can't wait to dive into them all.  (And hopefully I can keep up!) 

That's all for me! What's on YOUR TBR this month??

Happy Reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment