Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year!! Shon's 2020 Goals & Resolutions


HELLO, 2020!!

The new year has officially arrived!!

Admittedly, 2019 was not the best year for me.  It was a great year for reading but, not such a great year for blogging or much of anything else, really.  I feel like I spent most of the year in the biggest funk ever, but, I've been working on it, and I feel like things are getting better.

That being said, I have a few goals and resolutions, (both bookish and non-bookish), that I'd like to work on it 2020, and if things go as I hope they will, 2020 should a really great year.

2020 Bookish Goals

Read 150 Books
That 50 more book then last year goal.  I think I can do it, I'm finally reading book I wan to read and not what everyone else is reading. 

More Catching up on Series
I know I say this every year.  I have a few different series that I had read on and off over the years, and I would like to finished 5 this year.


Expand My Horizons
I want to read at least 5 fantasy books and 3 non-fiction books this year.

Book Unhaul
I'm just ready to clean out my life, clean out my shelves.  There are some books that I'm definitely never going to read again. 


Other 2020 Goals

Get back into Blogging
I have been the worst blogger lately, but I seriously just feel like I've had no energy to blog. 


Watch More Movies and TV Shows

I've watched some really awesome movies and shows recently, and that makes me want to see more!  This also includes more book-to-movie adaptations, because I really want to do a feature for them on the blog this year!!


2020 Resolutions

Make healthier choices!

Keep up with Social Media! 

Save Money!

That's my list of goals and resolutions for this year!  What are some of yours??

xoxo,
Shon


No comments:

Post a Comment