Saturday, August 1, 2020

Shon's August 2020 TBR



Hello friends and fellow book lovers!  How is it August?  It’s all going by too fast people!  I’m sure I’m stray from this list because I always do but I love making TBR’s all the same.  Here is what I’d like to read:

Mission: All In (Brantley Walker: Off the Books #1) by Nicole Edwards 
Spotlight (Famous #2) by Eden Finley
Silk & Steel (Silk and Steel #1) by Ariana Nash, Pippa DaCosta
Pendulum (Kingdom of Night #1) by Joel Abernathy
Touch and Go (Vanguard Towers #1) by Aiden Bates

Even though I know I’ll read more in the month, those are just some of the books I want to pick up.  I have a "stack" of  books I download from Kindle so I’ll probably dive into those. 

Do you guys have any of these on your August TBR?  If you have read any of these what did you think? Are you participating in any challenges this month?  Let me know what your TBR looks like for this month.

xoxo,
Shon


No comments:

Post a Comment