Monday, March 7, 2022

Series To Start In 2022

Hello Bookworms!  I wanted to listed all the Fantasy series that I plan on starting this year. I have 10 series that I'm planning on starting this year, not that I plan on finishing all of these series some of them are quite long but I definitely wanted to at least start all of these. I have two rules in place when picking out these series. One it has to be a series that's already complete that I can actually complete it if I want to.  Second is it has to have more then three books in the series. No Duologies.  These are in no particular order.


  1. The First Law Series by Joe Abercrombie
  2. Lightbringer Series by Brent Weeks
  3. The Mistborn Saga by Brandon Sanderson
  4. The Stormlight Archive Series by Brandon Sanderson
  5. The Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan
  6. Gentleman Bastard Series by Scott Lynch
  7. The Riyria Revelations Series by Michael J. Sullivan
  8. Powder Mage Series by Brian McClellan
  9. Malazan Book of the Fallen Series by Steven Erikson
  10. Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn Series by Tad Williams
Have you read any of these book.  Let me know in the comment section below.

xoxo,
Shon

No comments:

Post a Comment