Saturday, November 7, 2015

EPIC READS BOOK TAG

See the originally Epic Reads Book Tag here.


1. If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to tea, who would you invite and what would you serve them?
Tina - Sarah J. Maas / Celeana Sardothian, I would serve cakes and cookies; what girl doesn't love cakes and cookies?
Wendy - James Dashner / Thomas, I would serve them black tea with chocolate chip cookies!

2. What book do you wish the author would write a prequel for?

Tina - Mistborn The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson, I want to read about Kelsier's first crew, his heists, and how he escaped from the Pits of Hathsin
Wendy - Divergent by Veronica Roth. I want to know how, why, and when, Trisha's mom knew she was divergent and why she kept it a secret all this time and how she ended up in abnegation.


3. Which two characters (NOT from the same book) do you think would make a good couple?
Wendy - Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy and Thomas from The Maze Runner.

4. If you ran into your favorite author on the subway and only could say one sentence to them, who is it and what would it be?

Tina - thank you Sarah J. Maas for creating such a strong diverse fascinating character as Celeana Sardothian, I thought heroines won't exist again for another few generations
Wendy - I would say "YOU NEED TO KEEP WRITING" lol! to Richelle Mead.


5. What book made you a reader and why?
Tina - The Forbidden Game by L. J. Smith, the book taught me to think creatively and outside of the box
Wendy - Twilight Series haha cliche, I know, but it did. I kept reading and couldn't stop.

6. Incendio! Your bookshelf just caught on fire! Show us the one book you save.

Tina - The Forbidden Game by L. J. Smith, the first prints are hard to find these days
Wendy - Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead. HELLO 6 series book!


7. Which dystopian world would you want to live in if you had to choose one? Why?
Tina - None, they're all too sad haha
Wendy - I agree with Tina! but if I had to choose I would probably pick Divergent, only because you can make choice in the life you want to live.

8. What is your most epic read of all time?

Tina - see my same answers again and again haha
Wendy - The Mara Dyer Trilogy and Vampire Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment