Monday, December 25, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #94 Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to In 2018





Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to In 2018 (These could be new releases, or books you resolve to read.)


Tina's Picks
Looking forward to these 2018 releases~



Tempests and Slaughter by Tamora Pierce
 

Shadowsong by S. Jae-Jones
 

 
 
Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas
 
 
Markswoman by Rati Mehrotra
 


The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
 
 
Unearthed by Amie Kaufman
 

 
Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi 
  
 
 
Rage by Cora Carmack
 

 A Court of Frost and Starlight




 
 
What are your most anticipated reads?
 
 
 
 

 

9 comments:

  1. Awesome list! I have The Cruel Prince and A Court of Frost & Starlight on mine as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! We have a lot in common! I'm really excited for the DC books myself! Great list!

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Restore Me! It looks amazing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Batman, Catwoman and ACOFAS made it to my list too :)

    I hope you get to read all these books soon :)
    My TTT: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2017/12/top-ten-books-im-looking-forward-2018/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our lists are very similar! I'm so excited for these books to be released!

    Marissa

    My TTT on Reading List

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to read Sarah J. Maas for some time now, hopefully 2018 will be the year I finally manage it. Rage looks really interesting, so I just added Roar to my TBR. Thanks for such an excellent list!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely looking forward to Unearthed! And Catwoman looks fab as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am seeing a lot of Shadowsong on the lists this week. Which makes me even more excited to get to Wintersong early in 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! I`m so excited for Catwoman, she`s my favourite character from the DC Universe.

    Carmen`s Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete