Friday, January 4, 2019

Friday 56! January 4, 2019


The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda's Voice. Grab a book, any book. Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader. Find any sentence, or few, just don't spoil it. Post it.

"A year later they found the remains of Kristal Davis, nineteen, a stripper and a drug addict who'd gone missing a month earlier. Someone leaked to the media that Fayette County was dealing with a serial killer. But no one was really worried. The killer was targeting the types of girls who didn't have anyone to worry about them."


 
Happy Reading
Xo,
Wendy

14 comments:

  1. I like the look of this one. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great story. I'm sad to think that the tear says something true but believe it does. This week I am spotlighting The Paragon Hotel by Lyndsay Faye. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my kind of thriller!! Adding to my GR! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this nonficiton or fiction based on real experiences. I get so creeped out by books about serial killers but I also find them fascinating. I'm highlighting BEARTOWN today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely fiction based :) I sometimes feel the same way ahaha!! Thanks for stopping by.Happy Weekend

      Delete
  5. I've had my eyes on this for a while. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too until I found it :) Thank you, have a happy reading!

      Delete
  6. I haven't read this one, but I do remember its release. That 56 makes me want to hunt it down, wow. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! So worth it hahaha, Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete