Monday, January 14, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday | New-to-Me Authors I Read In 2018

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

There are several new to me authors that I discovered in 2018.
Some of the series I enjoyed reading so much, I went ahead and read their other works as well. 




1.  Kristen Ashley describes a fantastic parallel universe of modern cross magical in the epic Fantasyland series.



2. Laura Thalassa writes about a warring kingdom that lived an undying king. In order to quell senseless killings, a young soldier was sent as sacrifice, discovers it was more than she can handle in The Fallen World series.



3. Jonathan Maberry humanizes zombies and gives new perspective to life after the invasion of the living dead nearly wiping out the entire world in the Rot & Ruin series.



4. Adrienne Young builds an incredible warring tribe that is character driven in a captivating and conflicting story in Sky in the Deep. Fantastic debut author.



5. Dhonielle Clayton writes a tale on the extreme cost for beauty in The Belles.


6. Sara Holland paints a rich world that barters blood as commodity in Everless. 


7. Eoin Colfer is witty and clever with the tale of a 12-year-old mad genius in Artemis Fowl.



8. Becca Fitzpatrick depicts a world of fallen angels living amongst humans in the Hush, Hush series.


 

9. Alexandra Christo creates a superior race of sirens vs humans in To Kill a Kingdom.



10. Laura Sebastian paints an alluring tale of an overthrown kingdom led by a dictator in Ash Princess.




6 comments:

  1. sara holland and alexandra christo is also on my list! glad you like them too. also i haven't read the other authors yet but i'll check it out :)

    my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Rot and Ruin sounds good.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading To Kill a Kingdom one of these days.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara Holland was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/01/15/top-ten-tuesday-194/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed The Belles! I didn't like the first Hush Hush book, but I loved the rest of the series.

    My TTT post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah Holland was a new-to-me author last year. Adrienne Young and Laura Sebastion have books waiting for me that I bought... but haven't read yet.

    ReplyDelete