Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday #101: Favorite Couples In Books

Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey from the Fifty Shades Series by E.L. James


 Katniss and Peeta from The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins


 Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood from the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare



Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson & the Olympians by Rick Riordan


 Hazel and Gus from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green


 Nymphadora Tonks and Remus Lupin from the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling


 Four and Tris from Divergent series by Veronica Roth


 Kestrel and Arin from The Winner’s Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski



What made your list this week? Leave your link in the comments so we can check out your Top Ten list this week!!

Happy Reading!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

6 comments:

  1. Magnus and Alec = Love
    Katniss and Peeta = lots of love (can't believe I forgot this pair!)
    Annabeth and Percy = ADORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Percy and Annabeth! I love their relationship grows and develops over all of the books.
    My favourite couples this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Percy and Annabeth and Katniss and Peeta, love them both!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/02/12/top-ten-tuesday-198/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katniss and Peeta have been on several lists this week. They were a great couple.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always liked Katniss and Peeta as a couple. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kestrel and Arin were on my list too! I really want to reread the series some day, loved them so much.

    ReplyDelete