Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday #103: Places Mentioned In Books That I’d Like to Visit

  1. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
  2. The Burrow
  3. Number 12, Grimmauld Place
  4. Hogsmeade Village
    1. The Three Broomsticks
    2. Honeydukes
    3. Zonko's Joke Shop
    4. The Hog's Head
    5. Madam Puddifoot's
  5. Diagon Alley
    1. Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
    2. Gringotts Wizarding Bank
    3. Knockturn Alley
    4. The Leaky Cauldron
    5. Ollivanders
    6. Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
  6. Ministry of Magic
  7. Platform Nine and Three-Quarters
  8. Hogsmeade Station





I'm happy to say that I got to see some of these place last year when I went to Universal Studios Orlando The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I would love, one day go to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter.

What made your list this week? Leave your link in the comments so we can check out your Top Ten list this week!!

Happy Reading!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I seriously want to visit all of those places. Nice list. Honeydukes was on my list this week.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete