Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Taylor Swift Book Tag

Today we will be doing the Taylor Swift Book Tag. This tag was originally created by TheBookLife


1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.

  • Wendy - If I Stay Series by Gayle Forman.
  • Shon - Divergent series by Veronica Roth.  I love both Divergent & Four. Insurgent was so so. But with Allegiant, I was like WTF I'm reading, that book was...
  • Tina - same as Shon.


2. Red - pick a book with a RED cover.

  • Wendy - Allegiant by Veronica Roth is the 3rd book in the Divergent series. 
  • Shon - Outlander (20th Anniversary Edition) by  Diana Gabaldon
  • Tina - The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh (what kind of question is this?)


3. The Best Day - pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.



4. Love Story - pick a book with forbidden love.





5. I Knew You Were Trouble - pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.


6. Innocent (written b/c of Kanye West!) - pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.

  • Shon - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling.  Spoiler alert! My co-worker told me who dies.  I was so mad that I did not talk to him for a week.
  • Wendy - None, It hasn't happened yet!! hahaha 




7. Everything Has Changed - pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.

  • Tina - Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. She goes on different adventures in each book. And her adventures keep you on your toes. However, she is such a complex character, whatever situation she encounters, she's completely adaptable.
  • Wendy - Sydney, from The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead , who later starts as the narrator for Mead's spin off  Bloodlines





8. You Belong With Me - pick your most anticipated book release. 



9. Forever and Always - pick your favorite book couple.



  • Shon - I wanted to pick Tris & Four from the Divergent series by Veronica Roth, After reading Divergent I started fangirling. Then I got to Allegiant and the fangirling stopped and I wanted them to die!  Spoiler alert! There is no forever and always for Tris & Four.  So I pick Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark from Catching Fire (The Hunger Games trilogy) by Suzanne Collins.  I'm still fangirling over Catching Fire.
  • Tina - Juliette and Warner from Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. Simply...sigh. See Tahereh Mafi's youtube video Chapter 55!
  • Wendy - Hazel Grace and Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. 




10. Come Back, Be Here - pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.




No comments:

Post a Comment