Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is 10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me. 


Tina's Wishes

1.  Visualization - I'd like the Book Genie to grant me with the power to make books come to life. I want to see the pages unfold as the characters act, play, and read their lines before my eyes.

2.  Strength - I want to be able to keep reading hours after my body is beyond fatigued and my eyes are glued shut from exhaustion.


3.  Personalization (perhaps the same as visualization) - I want to hold onto an object that represents a character from a book and be transformed into that character. See thru their eyes, hear their thoughts, and feel their existence.



Shon's Wishes

4.  Books! I want more books, there are 148 books on my TBR (I know, don't judge, I'm working on it), 88 out of the 148 I do not own a copy. Therefore I need more books. LOL

5.  Bookshelves!  I need somewhere to put all the books I want and own.  Because right now, I got books stack up everywhere, and I might be just a little scared for the safety of my life with all these books piled up.


6.  As much as I enjoy reading books I also like collecting books. One of my favorite series is The Hunger Games Trilogy. I hate the book covers. That is the reason why I have not bought the series; I just do not like the book jacket design.  Take a look at the Foil Edition, I like the way it looks but the only problem, it's in paperback and I prefer hardcover. So, I would ask the book Genie for the special edition of The Hunger Games Trilogy that is both beautiful to look at and in hardcover.


7.  Vampire Academy.  If The Mortal Instruments series can get a second chance at life with the Shadowhunters TV show, I want to see VA turn into a TV show on CW.  Let's face it, The Vampire Diaries is over, it was fun while it lasted but time to put it to rest. Vampire Academy movie was okay, it wasn't the best or the worst but if you read the series you know that the book has a very dark undertone and the movie was turned into a comedy.



Wendy's Wishes

8.  To grant me photo edit skills. All these beautiful edits of books I see online are just so captivating and I want to learn more. Damn you Instagram and Pinterest for pretty book pictures!

9.  More Time! to read. "There just isn't enough time in the day" but then again "Beyoncé has the same hours in a day" ugh. Just more time.  


10. A Funko collection. If you don't know what they are, click here. You're welcome :)


What wishes would you ask the Book Genie to grant you?  Let us know in the comment down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment