Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Ten Book I Enjoyed Recently (last yearish) That Weren't My Typical Genre/Type of Book (or that was out of your comfort zone).
1. Bad Romeo - the contents took me by surprise, it was smut, pure smut -_-;
2. Me Before You - I don't read much contemporary and sad contemporary about failing bodies is just too depressing. But this book was upbeat and emotional so I enjoyed it.
3. The Lost Prince - I didn't like The Iron King but I wanted to give this a try. I found the reading very enjoyable and I look forward to completing the series.
4. The Shannara Chronicles (The Elf Stones of Shannara) By Terry Brooks.
5. The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey.
6. The Mara Dyer Trilogy by Michelle Hodkin.
Unraveling You series by Jessica Sorensen
7. Unraveling You
8. Raveling You
9. Awakening You
10. Inspiring You