Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #48: Thanksgiving freebie



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Thanksgiving freebie -- tell us what you are thankful for! Books you are thankful for!

Things that Shon is thankful for....

  • I'm thankful I have such an awesome family and friends that love and support me.
  • I'm thankful I have a roof over my head and food on the table to eat.
  •  I am thankful that I am healthy!
  •  I'm thankful for all the author who have taking the time to write so many wonderful book to read.
  •  I'm thankful for all the books.
  •  I'm thankful for for Amazon, Book Outlet and Barnes and Noble.
  •  I'm thankful for the music, it help when I'm blogging.
  •  I'm thankful for all our blogger and bookstagramer friends.
  •  I'm thankful for public library.
  • I'm thankful for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment