Monday, March 6, 2017

Manic Monday #11: YA Book I Dislike / Hate

This month I'm hope to get back into reading.  But, before I fall in love with all the new books I got last month.  Let me talk about some books I don't like.

Once again I was on YouTube and I saw that one of the booktubers I follow posted a new videos on YA books she dislike. Out of all the books she listed, I read one. So I did a search for a similar videos and I discover that I am not alone.

Disclaimer. The following list is my own opinion.  These are books that I personally do not like. I'm sure you might see one of your favorite book on this list.

1. Allegiant by Veronica Roth

First book was good. The second book was so so. But this book! Why does this book even exist?

2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Bella Swan, could anyone be more annoying? Edward is one of the least impressive characters ever.

3. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (click here)

4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkin (click here)

5. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab (click here)


What are some book that you dislike / hate? Let us know in the comments down below.

 

2 comments:

  1. I never read Allegiant. I read and love Divergent right after it came out and couldn't wait for Insurgent. But Allegiant? I heard a spoiler and just...no. I can't think of any Ya books that I hated but I don't reall all that many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First. Thanks for stopping by. You're not missing anything by not reading Allegiant.

    ReplyDelete