Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday 56! January 6, 2017


The Friday 56 is a weekly blog meme hosted by Freda’s Voice. 

1.] Grab a book, any book. 
2.] Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader. 
3.] Find any sentence, or few, just don't spoil it. 
4.] Post it.

"You asked to see what I was capable of," I reminded her, slowly releasing my grip and lifting up an arm, balancing on a single palm. Though I wasn't so strong as before, my body was lighter, compensating for the muscular changes. "Should I have lied to you about my capabilities?"


From the book:

Have a safe weekend
Xo,
Wendy



16 comments:

  1. I really want to read this book because I've been hearing some interesting things about it! Great post! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very intriguing 56!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this one and will be reviewing it soon. Great choice!

    My Friday 56 from 77 Shadow Street

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard a lot of great things about this book! It sounds interesting!

    Here’s my Friday 56!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently picked up a copy of this - I'll have to read it soon! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I hope you enjoy it :) I'm absolutely enjoying it.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Attention grabbing!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super intrigued! I've seen this one a lot lately. I must look into it more. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete