Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #55: Top Ten 2016 Releases We Meant To Read But Didn't Get To



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten 2016 Releases We Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY Plan To)


Wendy's Pick

Lady Midnight 
(The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare


This Is Our Story by Ashley Elston 


Labyrinth Lost (Brooklyn Brujas #1)
by Zoraida Córdova

Shon's Pick

Glass Sword 
(Red Queen #2) by Victoria Aveyard 


The Winner's Kiss 
(The Winner's Trilogy #3) by Marie Rutkoski

The Star-Touched Queen 
(The Star-Touched Queen #1) by Roshani Chokshi

And I Darken 
(The Conquerers Saga #1) by Kiersten White 

The Crown's Game 
(The Crown's Game #1) by Evelyn Skye

Three Dark Crowns 
(Three Dark Crowns #1) by Kendare Blake

Truthwitch 
(The Witchlands #1) by Susan Dennard


18 comments:

  1. And I Darken, The Crown's Game and Three Dark Crowns were all on my list this week too, but most of the books on your list this week are on my TBR as well!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/10/top-ten-tuesday-91/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There where so many good books last year, that what TBRs are for. Happy Reading!

      Delete
  2. I want to read The Crown's Game so badly! It sounds so good!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think out of the 3 of us, Tina was the only one who read it and she love it. Thanks for stopping by. Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I really need to read Windwitch and The Crown's Game too! And I hope you like Lady Midnight! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both Wendy & I want to read Lady Midnight. Thanks for stopping by. Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. I've been interested in reading "Truthwitch", but haven't gotten around to it quite yet either. Well, 2017 is a good a year as any to give it a go! Hope you get to catch up on some of these this year!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I Darken and The Crown's Game made my list as well! I am hoping to read Truthwitch soon - just waiting on Windwitch to arrive! And I have heard good things about Labyrinth Lost!
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really hopping that I can get to both And I Darken and The Crown's Game soon. Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely week.

      Delete
  6. Ooh, a lot of these look really good!

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we are going to try to read This Is Our Story together. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. Ooh great list! I hadn't even heard of This Is Our Story but I'm SO intrigued by the cover alone!! Adding that to the TBR pile!

    Michele | TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover, Shon how to point out the hidden message in the title to me. I totally missed that.

      Delete
  8. I've heard really good things about The Star-Touched Queen. I hope you get to all the books on your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, that sad part is that I own all the books on my list. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  9. The Star Touched Queen is still somewhat on my radar but I'm not sure if that is truly something I would enjoy. Good luck with reading these this upcoming year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm going to need all the luck I can get. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete