Monday, January 2, 2017

Manic Monday #4: Completed Series I Own!

I owned 21 completed series and had personally read 3 of them. I thought I would make a list, because who doesn't love a good bookish list? This list is also to help me with my bookish resolutions / goals for 2017. (See Tangled 'N' Books Bookish / Book Blog Goals for 2017).

So here they are! These are all of the completed series I currently own! They are sorted alphabetically by author's last name and I will note whether the series is unread, started, or read.

Kelley Armstrong
Age of Legends series (3 books, unread)


Leigh Bardugo
The Grisha Trilogy (3 books, unread)


Gail Carriger
Finishing School series (4 books, unread)


Suzanne Collins
The Hunger Games trilogy (3 books, read)
 

Ian Doescher
William Shakespeare's Star Wars (6 books, started)


Kirstin Gier
Precious Stone Trilogy (3 books, unread)


Sally Green
The Half Bad Trilogy (3 books, unread)


Jenny Han
The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy (3 books, unread)


Rachel Hawkins
Rebel Belle series (3 books, unread)


S.J. Kincaid
Insignia series (3 books, unread)


Tahereh Mafi
Shatter Me series (3 books, unread)


Richelle Mead
Vampire Academy series (6 books, read)
Bloodline (6 books, started)


Elizabeth Richards
Black City series (3 books, unread)


J. K. Rowling
Harry Potter series (7 books, read)

Marie Rutkoski
The Winner's Trilogy  (3 books, started) 


Laini Taylor
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy (3 books, unread)


Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
Burn for Burn Trilogy (3 books, unread)

Erin Watt
The Royals Trilogy (3 books, started)

Mary Weber
The Storm Siren Trilogy (3 books,
unread)

Rick Yancey
The Monstrumologist series (4 books, unread)

No comments:

Post a Comment