Sunday, January 1, 2017

Shon's January TBR & Most Anticipated Releases!!

Happy New Year's Bookworms! 

I have so many books I need to read this year. But I don't know where to start. Tomorrow I will be posting Complete Series I Own. And after making my list I realize I have a lot of unread books. One of my bookish goals is to read books that I already own. (Click here to see Tangled 'N' Books Bookish / Blog Goals 2017). 

So, without further ado here is my 400+ pages TBR  for January.

January TBR


1. The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles #1) by Mary E. Pearson 

2. Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy #1) by Rae Carson

3. The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #1) by Rick Riordan 

4. Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms #1) by Morgan Rhodes 

5. The Dark Days Club (Lady Helen #1) by Alison Goodman




Most Anticipated Releases! 

















Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth                         Frostblood  by Elly Blake


Wires and Nerve, Volume 1 by Marissa Meyer 













You Don't Know My Name (The Black Angel Chronicles #1) by Kristen Orlando
The Dark Days Pact (Lady Helen #2) by Alison Goodman


















The Cursed Queen (The Impostor Queen #2) by Sarah Fine
Lost Girls by Merrie Destefano

















The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
Windwitch (The Witchlands #2) by Susan Dennard

Caraval (Caraval #1) by Stephanie Garber

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read Magnus Chase yet but I do own it! I really need to read it! :P The Kiss of Deception was good. I didn't love it, but I've heard the series improves with time. Frostblood, The Edge of Everything, and Windwitch are on my TBR as well! The Continent was on my TBR, but I don't know anymore considering all the controversy surrounding it. I don't want to support a book that is supposedly racist, but I also want to see for myself. We'll see if I will get around to it, but it's not at the top of my list! Good luck with your TBR this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were supposed to read Magnus Chase together last year, Tina and Wendy finish it, I stopped after maybe a hundred pages so I need to finish that.

      I heard Kiss of Deception and the second book are really good but the last book it's not that good but I still want to read it, it's been on my shelf for a while.

      I didn't know there was controversy surrounding the continent. Let me take it out my TBR.

      Delete
  2. That's a great TBR! I loved The Sword of Summer! I've heard mixed things about The Kiss of Deception series, I'm intrigued by it but I don't know if I'll ever get around to reading it! Will be interested to see what you think!
    Here's my Wrap Up and TBR

    ReplyDelete