Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #13: Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't (January 12)



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't.


Wendy

1. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
2. Life and Death by Stephanie Meyer
3. The Rose Society by Marie Lu 

Shon

4. Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, Book 1: The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan

5. The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness


6. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo


7. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir


8. A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston

9. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

10. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman 



1 comment:

  1. The Rose Society and The Wrath and the Dawn were on my list as well! I didn't think of putting Magnus Chase on there but everytime I think about it my mind is telling me to read it! :D I hope you like Illuminae when you get around to it! I absolutely loved it when I read it in December. :)

    Here is my TTT! Great post ladies!

    Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

    ReplyDelete