Saturday, September 30, 2017

Shon's September Reading Wrap Up & Book Haul

~ September Book Haul ~


Purchased Books:

The Demon King (Seven Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima

The Exiled Queen (Seven Realms #2) by Cinda Williams Chima

The Gray Wolf Throne (Seven Realms #3) by Cinda Williams Chima

The Crimson Crown (Seven Realms #4) by Cinda Williams Chima

The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds #1) by Alexandra Bracken 

The Edge of Everything (Untitled #1) by Jeff Giles

The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo #1) by Rick Riordan

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1-5) by Rick Riordan

Skip Beat!, Vol. 39 (Skip Beat! #39) by Yoshiki Nakamura

Audible Audio: 


 Free Books:

Wrong (Wrong #1) by Jana Aston

~ September Wrap Up ~

Antisocial by Heidi Cullinan
I don't know what happened. This book started off so good. It was so cute. I was going around telling people how much I love this book.

Then we get halfway into the story and I was like I can't anymore. I don't know what just happened. I'm so over this book. I feel like two different people wrote this book.


Kingpin (Breeding #4) by Alexa Riley 


Sherlock: A Study in Pink (Sherlock #1) by Steven Moffat & Mark Gatiss


Skip Beat!, Vol. 39 (Skip Beat! #39) by Yoshiki Nakamura



How was your month?? What books did you add to your collection??

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment