Monday, October 23, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #86: Top Ten Unique Book Titles




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This is our Top Ten List of The Most Unique Book Titles we've ever heard: 
 
Shon's Picks
Graceling by Kristin Cashore  
The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins 
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green



Tina's Picks
American Kingpin: The Epic Hunt for the Criminal Mastermind Behind the Silk Road by Nick Bilton 
Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson
Dividing Eden by Joelle Charbonneau
Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust
Wicked Like a Wildfire by Lana Popović
  
 

 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. TFIOS made it to my list too :D High-five! Great list!

    My TTT: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2017/10/top-ten-tuesday-6-top-ten-unique-book-titles/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things on another blog and I thought well that sounds like a fun book, but I didn't read 'about horrible things'. Now I'm not so sure if it's truly a funny book. :) Have you read the book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selections, I love Jenny Lawson, I think she's so funny! I also love her blog. I do have that book on my TBR list. Beautiful covers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choices! I really like The Fault in Our Stars title, especially because it comes from Shakespeare. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/24/top-ten-tuesday-130/

    ReplyDelete

  6. Furiously Happy is a wonderful book. I'm so glad to see it gets lots of recognition. You're not the first person this week to talk about it!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay I have Magonia on my list too. I like your list. I can't help but smile everytime I see that raccoon on the cover of the book. It's seriously funny. Come see my list when you have time:

    http://www.belindascrafts.com/top-ten-tuesday-10-unique-book-titles/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Graceling is so unique. I love that it's a word that doesn't exist until you read the novel itself. Also love the title Wicked Like a Wildfire. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shon and Tina, what a great joint list! Graceling, YES! And Girls Made of Snow and Glass... I'm going to be getting that one!

    I love top 10 Tuesday... Here is my post if you're interested in my choices <3 http://wp.me/p3LRfZ-6Go

    ReplyDelete