Monday, December 18, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #93: Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings





Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings (If you celebrate a different Winter holiday, adapt this topic to fit it!)


Tina's Picks:
I was just thinking about how much I love the covers and want to get my hands on these books

 
 


Books I want to do a second read

 
 
 
 


Series I need to get my hands on


I'm super in love with the Nick Chronicles right now *sigh...

 
 
The Dark Hunter series
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. From your list I've read The Last Namsara which is a great read. I also have Eliza and her Monsters on my complete wishlist (so much more than I posted on my ttt haha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Last Namsara out from my library right now. Hope Santa brings all of your wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roar has a pretty amazing cover, and I want to read Eliza and her Monsters too. It's supposed to be really good from what I have seen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want Santa to bring Eliza and Her Monsters. I hope you get all these!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have The Last Namsara, can't wait to read it! I hope you get it for Christmas and that we both enjoy it.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/19/top-ten-tuesday-138/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Last Namsara sounds absolutely amazing!

    I hope you get some of the books on your list! <3

    My TTT post!

    ReplyDelete