Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Shon's December Wrap Up



Hello Bookworms!  It's the LAST DAY of December AND the Last Day of a decade as well!!  WTF!!  This was a very good month and an epic year of reading for me.  As you may or may not know I only read 6 books in 2018.  I am happy to say that, this year not only did I reach my goal of reading 100 books this year but I surpass my reading challenge and read 117 books!


My December Wrap Up


Light My Fire (Sex. Rock. Mafia #1) by Jessica Ruben


Stalk Her by Ker Dukey


Corrupt (Devil's Night #1) by Penelope Douglas


Straight as a Wheel: Smoke Valley MC (Sex & Mayhem #11) by K.A. Merikan


Shiver (Unbreakable Bonds #1) by Jocelynn Drake, Rinda Elliott


Unbreakable Stories: Lucas (Unbreakable Bonds #1.5) by Jocelynn Drake, Rinda Elliott


Next Season by Avon Gale

Old Acquaintance by Avon Gale


Him (Him #1) by Sarina Bowen, Elle Kennedy

Us (Him #2) by Sarina Bowen, Elle Kennedy



Epic (Him & Us Story) by Sarina Bowen, Elle Kennedy

Releasing The Gods (The Titan's Saga #1) by Leia Stone, Jaymin Eve

Dirty Games by Barbara Elsborg


Daddy's Forbidden Room by K.A. Merikan

A Boyfriend for Christmas by Jay Northcote

The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Andi James, Lila Wilde 


Walking on Thin Ice (Ice and Snow Christmas #1) by Jocelynn Drake


Ace of Hearts (FU High #1) by Ella Goode

Deuces Wild (FU High #2) by Ella Goode 

As I said, this was a pretty good book month for me!  I'm really hoping that I can keep up this momentum in 2020, so that I can knock even MORE books off my ever-growing TBR.

How many books did you read??  What books did you add to your collection this month?  Until next year, Friends!!


xoxo,
Shon




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on readng so many books this year, that's fantastic!! Wishing you the best for 2020!!

    ReplyDelete