Saturday, February 1, 2020

Shon's February 2020 TBR

Hello Bookworms!

Happy February and Happy Black History Month!  January just flew by.  January was a really awesome book month for me, and I'm hoping it will be the same for February. I have an overly ambitious TBR for the month, here hoping that I can get to all of them.

Here's what I'm planning to read this month:



Thick: And Other Essays by Tressie McMillan Cottom
Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams
Fresh Ink: An Anthology by Lamar Giles (Editor)

e-Books I'm Reading:

My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
Intercepted (Playbook #1) by Alexa Martin
Fumbled (Playbook #2) by Alexa Martin
Blitzed (Playbook #3) by Alexa Martin
Slay by Brittney Morris
A River of Royal Blood (A River of Royal Blood #1) by Amanda Joy
Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha #1) by Tomi Adeyemi
Children of Virtue and Vengeance (Legacy of Orïsha #2) by Tomi Adeyemi
The Fifth Season (The Broken Earth #1) by N.K. Jemisin

Audible I'm Listing:

Around the Way Girl by Taraji P. Henson
The Last Black Unicorn by Tiffany Haddish


Ok, so that looks a little overwhelming!  If I can read/listen to most of these, I'll be happy. What are some of the books are looking forward to reading this month?

xoxo,
Shon



No comments:

Post a Comment