Sunday, March 1, 2020

Shon's March 2020 TBR


Hello Bookworms & Happy March!!!

A new month means a new stack of books to be read!  After not reading as many books as I had planed to read last month, I have decided to do things a little different this month.  And by different I mean crazy.  For the month of March I'm doing I like BIG BOOKS and I cannot lie TBR!  So my very overly ambitious TBR for the month, is to read only books with 400+ pages.  Like I said crazy.




Here is my list thus far:

Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers
The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle #1) by Patrick Rothfuss
We Hunt the Flame (Sands of Arawiya #1) by Hafsah Faizal
Truly Devious (Truly Devious #1) by Maureen Johnson*
A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy #1) by Deborah Harkness*
* not pictured

What are some of the books are looking forward to reading this month?

xoxo,
Shon


No comments:

Post a Comment