Thursday, July 2, 2020

Shon's July 2020 TBR & Most Anticipated Releases



Happy July Bookworms!  I hope you’re well & safe! 

The first book on my TBR is the books that I'm currently reading Power Plays & Straight A's (CU Hockey #1) by Eden Finley & Saxon James.  From there I plan to to work on the books I have added to my Kindle Unlimited library.
  • Just Like That (Albin Academy #1) by Cole McCade
  • Fakers by Lucy Lennox, May Archer 
  • Reign or Shine (Rosavia Royals #2) by H.J. Welch
  • Say You’ll Be Nine by Lucy Lennox
  • Ride the Lightning (Sinister in Savannah #1) by Aimee Nicole Walker 
  • Silk & Steel (Silk and Steel #1) by Ariana Nash, Pippa DaCosta
  • Captive (Beautiful Monsters #1) by Jex Lane

Most Anticipated Releases
I also hope to read the following once they are release this month.
  • Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall 
  • King of the Dark (The Prince's Assassin #1) by Ariana Nash
  • Spotlight (Famous #2) by Eden Finley
  • Breaking News (Prime Time #2) by Ella Frank

Those are all of the books I hope to read and enjoy this month! Have you read any of these books? What are you planning on reading this month?

xoxo,
Shon


1 comment: