Monday, August 10, 2020

Manic Monday #21: The Best Books I've Read in 2020 (so far)

Today I'm going to talk about the best books that I've read so far this year.  I read 100 books so far this year which is absolutely ridiculous because last year I read 118 books, so the fact that now in half a year I've already read 100 that is just unbelievable. I know it's already obvious so we're already way past the half year mark but I don't care. 

Rocket Science (Love Logic #1) by K.M. Neuhold : That was a nice surprise! I really enjoyed this book! It was fun, flirty, sweet. Just what I needed at the time.

Fake It 'til You Make Out (Love & Luck #1) by Isla Olsen : This book was super funny and sexy.

Virgin Flyer by Lucy Lennox : Virgin Flyer is my very first book by Lucy Lennox. And just like that, I am in love. This is a stand alone M/M sweet, sexy, fun, witty and just amazing romance and I have fallen hopelessly in love with these two men.

Without You by Marley Valentine : This is my very first book by Marley and WOW!  Oh my heart, be prepared to sob. Don’t read it if you are looking for a super light romance….little bit heavy!!

Just Drive (Anchor Point #1) by L.A. Witt : I have read some books by this author and they 've been hit or miss (mostly miss) but this one really hit the mark.

Daddy Ink (Get Ink'd #1) by Ali Lyda : A single daddy and a tat artist, what more to you need?

A Rhythm You Feel (The Rock Gods: East Coast Label #1) by Ann Lister : When I pick this book up I did not know this was a spin off series. 

NoX by Adrienne Wilder : THIS BOOK! Probably one of the biggest surprises for me. I picked it up on a whim.  I don't read Paranormal / Shapeshifters but after read this I jump head first into Paranormal romance. 

Marriage Contract by A.J. Sherwood : Super short. Super cute! May/December romance. 

Falling for the Geek (His Best Friend's Brother #1) by R. Cayden : This one really worked for me. It had lots of things that I loved.  Best friend's older brother theme.

Project Hero by Briar Prescott : This is a very sweet read. Thoroughly enjoyable but with a hint of angst. I liked the balance. Both main characters were good decent guys, they fall hard fast but it doesn't feel rushed. 

Power Plays & Straight A's (CU Hockey #1) by Eden Finley, Saxon James : Loved this one and can't wait to read the others in the series.

Wreck Me Forever (Polished P & P #1) by Lila Rose : This was an unexpected surprise from a new to me author.  Can't wait for the next book.

Reading the Signs by Keira Andrews :  Baseball, age gap, low angst, dirty talk, hot sex and kink.  What's not to love?

Marry Me (Tattoos and Temptation #1) by Mia Monroe : If you are looking for a fantastic romance, this book was a delight! This faux romance is full of amazing chemistry but also just such richly written characters whose struggles feel so real.

What have YOUR best or your favorite books of 2020 so far??

No comments:

Post a Comment