Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Shon's September2020 TBR


Hello friends and fellow book lovers!  Can you believe it's September already?  We only have FOUR more months left in 2020!  This month I'm going to try something different.  Eighteen out of the twenty books I read last month where romance.  I'm going to push the pause on romance this month.  So with that said I'm going to try to read some Fantasy.  Wish me luck!  I’m sure I’m stray from this list because I always do but I love making TBR’s all the same.  Here is what I’d like to read:

Traitor's Blade (Greatcoats #1) by Sebastien de Castell
City of Stairs (The Divine Cities #1) by Robert Jackson Bennett
Skyward (Skyward #1) by Brandon Sanderson
The Black Prism (Lightbringer #1) by Brent Weeks
The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
Sabriel (The Old Kingdom #1) by Garth Nix
The Demon King (Seven Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima
Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle #1) by Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff
The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle #1) by Patrick Rothfuss
The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive #1) by Brandon Sanderson
 

So in case you didn't notice, I have a pretty massive TBR this month.  I have no idea if I will be able to keep up or not.  I am going to try to get in as many as I can!

Do you guys have any of these on your September TBR?  If you have read any of these what did you think? Are you participating in any challenges this month?  Let me know what your TBR looks like for this month.

xoxo,
Shon

No comments:

Post a Comment