Monday, March 1, 2021

Shon's March 2021 TBR



Hello Bookworms!!  How was everyone's reading month?   I had a great reading month in February, reading 12 books.  I am hoping for another great month in March. My goal is to read between 10 to 15 books.


In February, I started several books that I would like to finished this month.  Also, last month I read a couple of M/M Fantasy, I would like to find some more to read this month.  As usual this TBR is bound to changes, so this is what my TBR is looking like at the moment.

Currently Reading

Want to Read


Do you guys have any of these on your March TBR?  If you have read any of these what did you think?  Are you participating in any challenges this month?  Let me know what your TBR looks like for this month.

xoxo,
Shon

No comments:

Post a Comment