Saturday, May 1, 2021

Shon's May 2021 TBR



Hello Bookworms!!  How was everyone's reading month?  I did not have a good reading month in April, I was in a bit of a reading slump.  I am hoping for better reading month in May.  As usual this TBR is bound to changes, so this is what my TBR is looking like at the moment.

Want To Read

Fate's Attraction by Dirk Greyson
Wicked Game (The Sanguine Crown #3) by Susan Harris
Burn Notice (The Sanguine Crown Book 4) by Susan Harris
Turnabout (Vino & Veritas #9) by Laurel Greer 
Unguarded (Vino & Veritas #10) by Jay Hogan
Insatiable (Vino & Veritas #11) by Rhys Everly
Daybreak (Vino & Veritas #12) by Kate Hawthorne
Heartsong (Vino & Veritas #13) by A.E. Wasp

Do you guys have any of these on your May TBR? If you have read any of these what did you think? Are you participating in any challenges this month? Let me know what your TBR looks like for this month.

xoxo,
Shon

No comments:

Post a Comment