Monday, February 28, 2022

Shon's Monthly Wrap-Up & Book Haul | February 2022

Happy Monday Bookworms! I hope you’re well & safe! I’m back with my February reading Wrap up. I read 8 books, and added 6 eBooks to my collection.

February Book Haul

Before They Are Hanged (The First Law #2) by Joe Abercrombie
Last Argument of Kings (The First Law #3) by Joe Abercrombie
Kings of the Wyld (The Band #1) by Nicholas Eames
The Blinding Knife (Lightbringer #2) by Brent Weeks
Jade City (The Green Bone Saga #1) by Fonda Lee
Mistborn Trilogy Boxed Set (The Mistborn Saga #1-3) by Brandon Sanderson


Books Read In February 

The Blade Itself (The First Law #1) by Joe Abercrombie (Rating: 5/5 stars)
Hot Ride by Lucy Lennox (Rating: 3/5 stars)
Catching Kalen (Diamond Dreams #1) by Maya Nicole, Britt Andrews (Rating: 3/5 stars)
Fireman's Carry (The Hot Cannolis #0.5) by Eli Easton (Rating: 3/5 stars)
Hot Seat (The Hot Cannolis #1) by Eli Easton, Tara Lain (Rating: 3/5 stars)
The Black Prism (Lightbringer #1) by Brent Weeks (Rating: 5/5 stars)
Trouble On Top (Bromance Chronicles #1) by Billie Bloom (Rating: 2/5 stars)
Nice Guys Finish First (Bromance Chronicles #2) by Billie Bloom (Rating: 2/5 stars)



How was your month? What was your favorite book you read in February? What books did you add to your collection? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo,
Shon

2 comments:

  1. Great job with books! Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great month in a different way, I won 9 kindle books &3paperbacks from Goodreads, I won 2 paperbacks from blogs & I won a Kindle Fire!!
    You had 2 5star reads, that's terrific! I had 2 4 stars! I hope you will stop by!
    Https:// justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete