Monday, June 26, 2023

How is your reading year going?

Happy Monday! I hope you’re all doing well.

Today's post is going to be my midpoint checkup for my reading challenges for 2023. We're going to see how I did according to my list from the beginning of the year.

1. Is the classic Goodreads challenge. I wanted to hit 200 books before end of the year. I'm at 106 books at the moment I'm writing this post. I should be at 110 books finished by the time the post goes up. I am 14 books ahead of schedule so I'm doing good. I'm not too worried about hitting that goal considering that I did really good the first couple months of the year. Then I had a little bit of a reader slump and I think I'm back on track so I'm not too worried. I never really feel like I'm not going to achieve it and if I feel like I'm not going to I'll just adjust to a lower number.

2. Continue to read sequels / work on finishing off series I’ve started. I don't think have pick up one book form a series this year. I'm on a standalone kick at the moment.

3. Expand My Horizons and read at least 5 fantasy books. Check.

4. Read 3 non-fiction books this year. Yea, that's gonna be a no from me dawg.

5. Re-read 5 books. She Shoots, She Scores.


Did you have any goals this year? Leave a comment, I’d love to chat!

xoxo,

Shon

No comments:

Post a Comment