Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #25: Ten Books I Feel Differently About After Time Has Passed

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Ten Books I Feel Differently About After Time Has Passed (less love, more love, complicated feelings, indifference, thought it was great in a genre until you became more well read in that genre etc.)



Tina

1. Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi




2. Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi




3. Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi





Shon

I recently read read the following books and I think I enjoyed reading them more the second (maybe fifth) time around then I did the first time.

4. The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy #1) by Marie Rutkoski



5. The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkoski



6. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling,



7. Catching Fire (The Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins



Last year when the fourth book came out I decide to read the original three, I think it was worse this second time around.

8. Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades #1) by E.L. James




9. Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades #2) by E.L. James




10. Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades #3) by E.L. James



No comments:

Post a Comment