Friday, July 8, 2016

The Friday 56: July 8, 2016

The Friday 56 is a weekly blog meme hosted by Freda’s Voice


  1. Grab a book, any book. 
  2. Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader. 
  3. Find any sentence, or few, just don't spoil it. 
  4. Post it.

I decided to pick Origin (Corpus #1) by Jessica Khoury 

"Then I remember that I'm immortal and that my body doesn't work like everyone else's. Who knows if I even can feel love?"


Origin (Corpus #1) by Jessica Khoury
Comment down below your Friday 56

Happy Friday! 

2 comments:

  1. That sounds very intriguing! I haven't heard of this book before but I definitely want to check it out now.
    http://dualreads.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/friday-reads-8th-july-2016.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought the book and adding it to my to-read list :)
      Happy Friday!

      Delete