Friday, March 31, 2017

Friday 56! March 31, 2017

The Friday 56 is a weekly blog meme hosted by Freda’s Voice

1. Grab a book, any book.
2. Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
3. Find any sentence, or few, just don't spoil it.
4. Post it.

"That was all he had to say, when the last time they'd seen each other was naked in a hot tub, halfway across the world? 'So where were you?' 
Atlas blinked. 'I took a gap year, traveled around.' 
'Don't give me that bullshit.' She crossed her arms. 'I know the truth, okay?" 






Have a great weekend :)

Xo
Wendy

7 comments:

  1. This sounds good. I've just read a futuristic novel and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll look out for this one. Dancing the Death Drill by Fred Khumalo is what I'm sharing today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't really heard much about this one, but it seems okay. Enjoy your current read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that I still haven't read this one yet. I love the whole concept and the synopsis are incredible. I hope that you enjoy it. :)

    My BB

    ReplyDelete
  4. now you got me intrigued, plus the cover is really neat. I'm going to see what this is all about. Mine is here: https://francebooktours.com/2017/03/31/friday-56-march-31-marie-antoinettes-darkest-days/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great cover and title. And I like the character already. Takes no crap.

    My Friday 56 from The Shack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been thinking of trying this one out! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOA! You've pulled me right into that tub too! :-) Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete