Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #65: Fandom Freebie

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Fandom Freebie -- top ten fandoms I'm in, 10 reasons X fandom is the best, must have merchandise for x fandom, etc. etc.
 


This week going to be fun.
 

Fandoms I'm In. . .

1. My very first fandom was Star Wars. The very first movie that I saw in a theater (that was not a cartoon) was Return of the Jedi.
 

2. I'm pretty sure this next one is going to be on everyone list this week. The second fandom that I'm a part of it... Harry Potter.
 
3. The Hunger Games





Must Have Merchandise. . .


4. #1 must have are Funko Pops
 
 



5. Various and limited editions
   a. I have 4 editions of Harry Potter -  US hardcover, UK paperback, UK adult/dark hardcover and Illustrated Edition

   b. I have 2 editions of The Hunger Games - Collector's Edition; Hardcover and trilogy box set (foil edition)




6. Clothing

7. Movies
   a. I'm about to show my age with this one, at one point or another I have own Star Wars on VHS, LaserDisc, DVD, limited edition DVD and blu ray



8. Film score

9. The soundtrack (OST)


10. Accessories




5 comments: