Monday, February 4, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday #100: Upcoming Releases I'm On the Fence About

O.M.G! It's our 100th Top Ten Tuesday!



                         
 

           


That was my short list of books that I'm still on the fence about adding to my TBR. I will admit it's a mix of everything from human sacrifice, amusement park, The Bold Type, alternate reality, coming-of-age, magic and witches. What made your list this week? Leave your link in the comments so we can check out your Top Ten list this week!!

Happy Reading!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

6 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to These Witches Don't Burn, but then I love witches.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/02/05/top-ten-tuesday-197/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Hot Dog Girl for the clever title alone! No idea what the story itself is like, though.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read both Hot Dog Girl and These Witches Don't Burn. Hope they're good if you do decide to read them.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to read Hot Dog Girl. Sounds very relatable :) Here's my TTT: https://dinaratengri.com/2019/02/new-upcoming-releases-i-might-add-to-my-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Hot Dog Girl and These Witches Don't Burn on my TBR! I have a little bit of high hopes for the latter, so I hope I'm not let down!

    xo, A Darker Shade of Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if I'll read any of those. I like the cover to The Cerulean, but I don't know anything about it yet.

    ReplyDelete