Thursday, February 28, 2019

Shon's February 2019 Wrap Up & Book Haul!


Happy Thursday Bookworms! And Happy Last Day of February as well!! Can you believe the month went by so quickly??  It was a pretty great month for books!

Here are some of the books I read and added to my collection this month!




Books Acquired:

  • The Girl King by Mimi Yu
  • Ship of Smoke and Steel by Django Wexler
  • The Defiant by Lesley Livingston
  • Into the Bright Unknown by Rae Carson
  • Allied by Amy Tintera
  • Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson
  • My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows & Brodi Ashton
  • The Dazzling Heights by Katharine McGee
  • The Towering Sky by Katharine McGee


eBooks Acquired Not Pictured:


  • The Fever King by Victoria Lee
  • The Fifth Season by N. K. Jemisin
  • How Long 'til Black Future Month?: Stories by N. K. Jemisin


Books Read:

  • The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan

eBooks Read:



In Progress:


If you can tell, February was a great month for books! I love all the new books that I added to my collection this month!


I managed to read 14 books this month as well, which is pretty awesome, and I hope I keep that mojo going for next month!

That's about all of me this month!!

How many books did you read and add to your collection this month??


Happy Reading!!!


2 comments: