Friday, March 1, 2019

Shon's March 2019 TBR

Happy First Day of March, Bookworms!!

February flew by faster than I expected, and it's now time to get ready for March! I have another somewhat ambitions TBR for this brand new month, but I'm determined to get through most of these books, especially series that I've started in the past but haven't yet finished.

Here are just a few books that I'm hoping to read this month!

Books I'm Reading:

  • Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
  • Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams
  • Ship of Smoke and Steel by Django Wexler

e-Books I'm reading:

  • The Fever King by Victoria Lee
  • Boyfriend for Hire by Kendall Ryan
  • Intercepted by Alexa Martin
  • The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
  • The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory
  • Faking It by K. Bromberg
  • The Dirty Ones by J.A. Huss

Normally I would be a little overwhelmed with a TBR this size, but I had really good reading months in both January and February, so I'm hoping I can keep it up in March!

I also have a pretty good bit of audiobooks that I'm hoping to listen to as well, but I'm not going to list all of those here.

That's what I'm planning to read this month! What's on your March TBR??

Happy Reading!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment