Monday, March 25, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday | Audio Freebie


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is an Audio Freebie (Any audio goes: audiobooks, music, podcasts, etc)

Favorite audiobooks includes fantastic storytelling to melodic narrations. Kudos to these awesome voice actors! Favorite recommended audiobooks of all time:


Harry Potter series narrated by Jim Dale


DOSAB series narrated by Khristine Hvam


Mistborn series narrated by Michael Kramer


Rot and Ruin series narrated by Brian Hutchinson


Six of Crows series narrated by Various
This Savage Song series narrated by Therese Plummer

Throne of Glass series narrated by Elizabeth Evans

A Court of Thrones and Roses series narrated by Jennifer Ikeda and Amanda Leigh Cobb



Shiver series narrated by Various

The Raven Cycle series narrated by Will Patton

13 comments:

  1. I'm not a massive fan of audiobooks, but perhaps I haven't found the right one yet. I'm glad you've got some favourites! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read a lot of these, but in physical format, I'm not a massive audiobook person, but I'm trying to change that this year.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/03/26/top-ten-tuesday-204/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never listened to an audio book. I see some of the books on your list have multiple narrators. Do you find that better than a single narrator for doing voices of the characters? Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy both multiple narrators and single narrator. There's positive advantage to both for being creative and expressive in their reading.

      Delete
  4. I'd bet the Harry Potter series does make for good audiobooks!

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michael Kramer is in my top 3 narrators! He never fails us listeners :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is amazing! His soothing voice makes me fall deeply into the story each time.

      Delete
  6. I am not a fan of audio books because I don't think I have found the right one for me yet. I love ACTOR so maybe I will try that audio book. Here is my list https://paigesofbook.blogspot.com/2019/03/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, great list!! I am an avid audiobook listener and almost enjoy listening to audiobooks more than reading books.

    Here's a link to my TTT post: https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2019/03/top-ten-tuesday-audiobook-freebie-my.html?showComment=1553617757328#c4963295880076597634

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm listening to Six of Crows right now. I like how they have different voices for each POV character.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, the first Rot and Ruin book was great on audiobook. I need to continue it! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely need to check out the Harry Potter audiobooks. Great list!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete