Saturday, March 16, 2019

Shon Review: Heartbreaker Series by Stella Hart

Heartbreaker Series
by Stella Hart
Publication Date: August 17th 2018 | September 15th 2018 | October 13th 2018
Pages: 227 | 172 | 185
Genre: Dark Romance | Erotica | BDSM
Source: Kindle Unlimited


Synopsis


Dexter crossed with 50 Shades: enter a world filled with dark secrets, twisted lies, and dirty desires...

I’m coming for her…

I’ve watched her, I’ve hunted her, and now I’m here to claim her - Celeste Riley, my pretty little angel. Soon to be my pretty little captive.
She pretends she’ll never want a killer like me, but we both know that isn’t true. On the outside, she’s pure and innocent, but on the inside she’s just as dirty and twisted as me. Just as broken.
One way or another, I’m going to make her accept her fate. Make her submit. Make her mine.

Forever. 


My Thoughts:


Let's be honest they had me at Dexter crossed with 50 Shades.

What a great series. This series was so addictive that I could not put it down. It's over and I’m feeling book hangover.

There are a couple of triggers so definitely be aware of those before reading.  Triggers including: adult language, elements of BDSM, and violence (murder, rape, assault, torture, abuse, kidnapping & stalking). If any of these are triggers or offensive to you, then this may not be the book or series.

I highly recommend !



No comments:

Post a Comment