Saturday, October 5, 2019

I’m Back // Oops I Haven’t Posted Since June

UNEXPECTED HIATUSES

Hello there!  Long time no see.  From the title of this post you have probably reached the same conclusion as I have… For one reason only (maybe two reasons) I haven’t posted on this blog since June! I just wanted to say sorry for the unannounced hiatus that lasted over three months and my poor quality posts of late.  I really miss reading, reviewing and blogging so much.  This was a very unexpected hiatus, and one that I had to kept until I felt as though I could return.  Never fear, I have returned!

WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO

Absolutely nothing. This summer has found me in the biggest reading slump ever (maybe the 2nd biggest ever), one month I was seven books ahead on my Goodreads reading challenge now I'm five books behind schedule.  


I’ve also been reading a bit this past week. Nothing too big, a book I should have not read after coming out of a book slump, three Short Stories and I started new series (Ramen Assassin by Rhys Ford).  I’m so glad to be back.


WHAT'S NEXT

So you may ask, “Shon what’s next?”  I'm glad you ask.  There’s a lot of things that I’m excited about right now.  First of all, it's Fall (which is my favorite season).  I love Fall because of the windy days, chilly weather, hot apple cider and leaves falling from the tree (of course in Southern California this doesn't happen until mid December). Second, the new and returning TV show, one of mine new favorite show is Stumptown (which I just found out is base on a graphic novels).  Third, our last readathon for the year Changing Of Leaves Readathon (October 14th-20th)!


xoxo,

   Shon

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Reading slumps are the WORST. I'm excited to see you back! :)

    ReplyDelete