Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Books Shon Want to RE-read in 2016!

Hello Bookworms!!

As you can tell from the title, this post is about books that I really want to re-read in 2016.

I re-read books all the time. This might be one of the reason my TBR keeps going up. When I find a book I love, I like to go back and re-read over and over again.

Here are the top 4 books that I want to re-read in 2016.

1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I know, I posted this book a lot last year but this was one of my favorite reads of 2015. And with Glass Sword, one of my most anticipated releases for 2016, book two in the Red Queen series coming out in February; I just have to re-read this book.

 2. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski. Another book I talk about a lot year. I L-O-V-E this book! This book was so good!



3. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski. EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST BOOK! With book three, The Winner's Kiss, coming out in March. I want to re-read both the The Winner's Curse and The Winner's Crime.

4. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. With the new TV Show, Shadowhunters, I feel like I want to give The Mortal Instruments series another try. I original read TMI when the movie (which I did not like) came out in 2013. I think enough time has passed that I can re-read City of Bones and not remember to much of the plot.

What book(s) are you planning to re-read in 2016? Let us know in the comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment