Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #12: Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2016 (January 5)



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2016 (can be bookish, personal resolutions, "I resolve to finally read these 10 books, series I resolve to finish in 2016, etc.).



Tina

1. I resolve to quit starting a fresh book each time I read 50% of another book thus going thru the pains of completing 5 books by the end of one week.
2. I resolve to expand my literary genre.

Wendy

1. I resolve to expand my book collection :)
2. I resolve to stay organized, in life, and in book series.
3. I resolve to make this blog extraordinary for our viewers!

Shon

Series I'm resolve to finish in 2016
1. The Red Rising Trilogy
2. The Half Bad Trilogy
3. The Ruby Red Trilogy
4. The Remnant Chronicles series
5. The Lunar Chronicles series
6. The Grisha series
7. The Monstrumologist series
8. The Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy
9. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series
10. Bloodlines series

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to all of you with your 2016 goals!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/top-ten-tuesday-38/

    ReplyDelete