Monday, January 4, 2016

Shon's Bookish Goals + January 2016 TBR & Most Anticipated Releases!!

Happy New Year's, Bookworms!!


I going to start posting my monthly TBR and warp up on the blog, I'm a book blogger and that what book blogger do. 

                           Here my bookish goals for 2016

1. To complete my Goodreads challenge +
PopSugar's 2016 Reading Challenge.
2. To write a review for every book I read (minus the comics and manga).

3. To finish a least 10 series (there are some series that I have only one book left to read).
4. I'm not going to stress myself about reading, blogging and posting. (We started this blog for fun, and I am going to have fun. No more forcing myself to read a book, just so I can post a review.
5. Buy a bookshelf.




       These are the books I'm planning to read this month.


1.
A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
Lo-Melkhiin killed three hundred girls before he came to her village, looking for a wife. When she sees the dust cloud on the horizon, she knows he has arrived. She knows he will want the loveliest girl: her sister. She vows she will not let her be next.

2.
Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom
The Rules:
Don't deceive me. Ever. Especially using my blindness. Especially in public.

Don't help me unless I ask. Otherwise you're just getting in my way or bothering me.

Don't be weird. Seriously, other than having my eyes closed all the time, I'm just like you only smarter.

3.
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
 

After the 1st wave, only darkness remains. After the 2nd, only the lucky escape. And after the 3rd, only the unlucky survive. After the 4th wave, only one rule applies: trust no one.
Now, it's the dawn of the 5th wave...
4. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

This morning, Kady thought breaking up with Ezra was the hardest thing she’d have to do.

This afternoon, her planet was invaded.

The year is 2575, and two rival megacorporations are at war over a planet that’s little more than an ice-covered speck at the edge of the universe.

                              Most Anticipated Releases!


All of these books will be releasing some time this month.

Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan
Shallow Graves by Kali Wallace
Thief of Lies by Brenda Drake
The Heir and the Spare by Emily Albright
Shade Me by Jennifer Brown













Have you read any of these? What books are on your January TBR? What books are you excited for this month? Let us know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I read Illuminae in December and absolutely loved it! I hope you do as well! :) I'm also planning on reading The Fifth Wave this month with the movie coming out soon. I haven't heard of If I See You First, but the synopsis sounds really cool! I'm just about to read your review of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There might be something wrong with me. Everybody loves Illuminae but, after hundred pages I stop. I was bored with the story, someone told me that after page 200 the story picks up. So I'm going to read The 5th Wave first and then start back on Illuminae.

      Delete